There’s some tweaking to do still… but here’s my new Nashoba werewolf ‘partial.’ I’ve done three ‘full suits,’ and, quite frankly, I’m so tired of sweating my brains out in my costumes… I now finally have one that’s comfortable!
The only thing I didn't make from scratch was the tail, as it's a fox tail from my local renfaire, which I stained with different inks. The rest I did myself, down to wireing the LEDS. Supplies purchased from Hobby Lobby, Joanne fabrics, Hancock Fabrics, Michael's, and Radio shack. Materials used include: Buckram, faux fur, bouncy balls, floral wire, fun foam, high density foam, spectrum inks, sharpies, paper mache (for the initial sculpt) pleather, felt, sculpey, model magic, fabric paint, green LEDs, 2 AA battery pack, canvas, elmer's glue, hot glue, acrylic paint, and dumb luck.
Good shots of this will come later!